Products - WildFields Apothecary
Our holistic range of products- wild planted- wild harvested, made with love.
Here at WildFields Apothecary – A Place of Great Healing - there has been twenty years of Wilding - there has been no use of chemical fertilizers, poisons, rodenticides or destructive tilling.
We are passionate advocates of native plants- our mission is to promote communal understanding and use of native and medicinal plants of the Eastern Free State, and to provide scientific validation of this traditional ecological knowledge- we are dedicated to the conservation of native and medicinal plants and the natural habitats that support these culturally and ecologically significant species
- Wild Harvested Sutherlandia Frutescens: Infused in Olive Oil.
Used to treat rheumatism, arthritis, fever, skin conditions and inflammation, haemorrhoids, back pain, de-stresses.
6 drops on face and neck at night for soft happy skin – helps with age spots and scars on hands, leaves hands soft.
100ml clear glass bottles @ R210.00
- Wild Harvested Helichrysum Odoratissimum ( Imphepho) & Rosemary Infused in Olive Oil
Rosemary is a well know hair & scalp treatment, contains carnosic acid - heals nerve damage, tissue damage, encourages cell growth & Improves blood circulation.
Helichrysum Odoratissimum ( Imphepho) aids natural healing and regenerative properties, stimulates blood circulation, cleans the scalp, stimulates hair follicles, treats psoriasis, dandruff and scalp disorders. Staves off bacteria, promotes cell growth thus helps in the overall growth & repair of hair & scalp.
100ml clear glass bottles @ R210.00
- Wild Harvested Sutherlandia Frutescens: Tinctures
Used to wash wounds, reduce fevers, kidney and liver problems, rheumatism, stomach ailments, depression and stress, as a tonic, to purify the blood and wounds, to enhance appetite and prevent wasting, as an emetic, treat influenza, urinary tract infections.
50ml amber bottles @ R170.00
- Wild Harvested Helichrysums: Bath Salts
Known as Imphepho, this magical plant is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, can reduce allergy symptoms, fights coughs and colds, reduces muscle and joint inflammation.
We use only the purest ingredients:
Raw desert salt – dried wild harvested helichrysum leaves and flowers- helichrysum essential oils- geranium essential oils- magnesium.
The mixed salts are left to infuse in closed bottles – then sun dried and packed into glass bottles.
Helichrysum is known to be sedative – treat yourself to candles – soft music- and a long soak. Your skin will feel like delicate porcelain, lovely and soft, and you will sleep beatifically.
300gram clear bottles @ R185.00
- Wild Harvested Sutherlandia Frutescens Seeds
As we desire to see this wonderful plant make its way back into wild areas, wild fields, mountain and koppies, home gardens, on road verges, where it can contribute to the health of the ground and the animals and insects that feed on it, we have packed into glass bottles, seeds and seed pods.
It would take us a year to count exactly how many each bottle has, but they pretty much range from 80 to 100 seeds per bottle. R50.00 per bottle.
Courier fees will be an additional R120.00
- Wild Harvested Helichrysum: Smudge Sticks
Can be used as an incense, a fumigant, insect repellent, has sedative qualities.
The plant is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, fights infection.
Helps fight coughs and colds, can reduce allergy symptoms.
Used in sick rooms to clear the air.
Long been used traditionally as a smudge herb to communicate with ancestors.
Around 60grams per smudge stick @ R50.00 each.
• Buy 10 smudge sticks for R300.00
Courier Fees around R120.00 & will be additional.
- Our labels are sourced from Growing Paper – officially founded in 2010, creating beautiful labels and gift cards from recycled paper embedded with seeds that grow into flowers herbs and vegetables. They now provide permanent employment for more than 30 people and provide paid upskilling opportunities for countless more.
- Our Bath Salts – the salt, is sourced from Oryx Desert Salt, where Samantha has grown the business extensively- supporting small, women owned businesses and contributing to local community upliftment and encouraging care for the ecosphere that is the earth.
Our Vision – Entrepreneurship – to grow the business – expand in the local economy- create jobs and more jobs – providing secure employment – ongoing training and skills development within the arena of our wild heritage – the indigenous and native plants that sustain and heal us and the planet.
- Prices correct at the time of printing - and may change.
Our range of indigenous, wild grown products are intended as part of an integrated approach to wellbeing. Information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition, nor replace prescribed medication. If on medication, pregnant, lactating, or undergoing surgery please consult your healthcare professional before using herbs.